You need accurate information to make critical decisions. With a collaborative visual solution, excellent image quality is crucial for command center and monitoring video wall displays. Some of the world’s most mission-critical operations rely on Christie® control room display technology each day as they make real-time decisions.
Christie has the right video wall solution for every control room and monitoring application.
Get the best image quality with Christie
Christie’s collaborative visual solutions for control room video walls use proven technologies and are designed to create superior image quality with:
- Next-generation, high-brightness control room LED displays with up to 1000 lumens capability – the brightest LED projection for cubes available
- Ultra-high contrast images and display performance
- DLP® technology for the best data and video imaging, and no image degradation
- Christie ArraySync™ for superior, intelligent, automatic color and brightness management across multiple displays
- Geometric precision for nearly seamless imaging across multiple displays with just 1mm between screens
- Wide viewing angles so that screen images are visible from almost every location in the room, reducing user eye strain and fatigue.
Superior color processing and control
All our control room video wall solutions include Christie’s exclusive, advanced color management software. This software ensures accurate, color-space control and color matching across all the displays in a video wall. Our LED illumination has increased color space, producing deeper, more vivid colors.
Christie’s KoRE projector-image processing gives an extensive level of control and manipulation for serious technical installers and specialists.
Superior automatic LED color and brightness management
The Christie Entero™ HB series, the next generation of high-brightness control room LED displays – comes with Christie ArraySync™ for superior, third-generation, intelligent, automatic color and brightness management. Featuring 12 bit RGB color sensing and monitoring for precise color management, experience ”hands off” continuous wall management.
Christie’s LED based Entero™ series and MicroTiles® display cubes utilize Christie ArrayLOC™, exclusive technology that automatically and continuously maintains uniform color and brightness across the entire video wall. Each display cube in the video wall continuously monitors its own color and brightness levels and then matches itself to neighboring display cubes. This color and brightness management is automatic – you never need to use external software or hardware to do the work.