When you’re looking to stand out from the crowd with bright, impressive visuals and you don’t want to blow your budget, the 22,500-lumen, high-performance Christie® 4K22-HS is the perfect fit.
Your audience will enjoy incredible brightness and resolution, plus enhanced color performance from the brightest 4K UHD 1DLP® projector on the market. The 4K22-HS delivers deeper blacks and more natural and realistic onscreen visuals thanks to Christie BoldColor+™ technology.
Using onboard Christie Twist™ warping and blending, you can quickly and easily set up and align irregular screens and multi-projector displays. The option to add Christie Mystique™ automated camera-based alignment software lets you quickly stage, install, align, and recalibrate multi-projection systems in minutes.
And as if that wasn’t enough, the 4K22-HS comes with a 5-year warranty and supports active and passive polarized 3D right out of the box.
- High brightness– The first 4K UHD 1DLP projector on the market with 22,500 ISO lumens/19,000 ANSI lumens
- Premium color – Christie BoldColor+ gives audiences enhanced color performance—with deeper blacks and more natural and realistic onscreen visuals.
- Warping and blending – Make setup even easier with proprietary Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy setup of multi-projector displays
- Compatible with Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment and recalibration software that lets you quickly install, align, calibrate, and maintain multi-projection systems
- Compatible with Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC) – Use CIC to trigger autofocus, automatically calibrate projector color, optimize color uniformity, and more
- Advanced electronics deliver high frame rates for 4K UHD at 60 Hz and 1080p at 240 Hz
- HDBaseT solution – Supports HD video streaming through RJ45
- AMX and Crestron connectivity - For enhanced collaboration and easy integration into virtually any existing boardroom
- Support for active and passive polarized 3D provides additional versatility
- Full suite of lenses – Compatible with WUXGA HS Series lenses* including 0.65:1 to 10.8:1 and a 0.38:1 UST lens
- Quiet operation – As low as 42dBA
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extending the lifetime of your projector, and results in quieter operation
- Full-range voltage support (100 to 240 VAC)– The system dims to 80% brightness when it detects 100-120 VAC power
- 5-year warranty
*The 4K22-HS is not compatible with the WUXGA 0.84-1.02:1 short zoom lens.
We’re here to support your investment
Backed by Christie's industry-leading warranties, service, and support, you can feel confident investing in the Christie HS series. If you have any questions or want to speak to a Christie sales representative, please contact us.