Achieving 19,150 lumens of brightness and weighing less than 92lbs (41.6kg), the Christie® DWU19-HS has an excellendt lumen-to-weight ratio.
Your audience will enjoy incredible high brightness and WUXGA resolution, plus enhanced color performance—with deeper blacks and more natural and realistic onscreen visuals—thanks to our new Christie BoldColor+™ technology. This powerhouse performance provides a viable alternative to similarly bright 3DLP® projectors.
With built-in Christie Twist™, you can quickly and easily set up and align irregular screens and multi-projector displays. The option to add Christie Mystique™ automated camera-based alignment software lets you quickly stage, install, align, and recalibrate multi-projection systems in minutes.
And as if that wasn’t enough, the DWU19-HS comes with a 5-year warranty and it supports active and passive polarized 3D right out of the box.
- Premium color – Christie BoldColor+ gives audiences enhanced color performance—with deeper blacks and more natural and realistic onscreen visuals.
- High value, high performance – With a long-lasting and reliable laser light source, this 19,150-lumen WUXGA-resolution projector is a cost-effective option for high-use applications
- Support for passive polarized 3D provides additional versatility
- Warping and blending – Make setup even easier with proprietary Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy setup of multi-projector displays
- RealBlack™ technology – Produces the deepest possible black on-screen by completely turning off the laser light when displaying black scenes.
- Compatible with Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment and recalibration software that lets you quickly install, align, calibrate, and maintain multi-projection systems
- Compatible with Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC) – Use CIC to trigger autofocus, automatically calibrate projector color, optimize color uniformity, and more
- Compact form factor – Lightweight and with a small footprint, the new HS Series projectors are easy to ship, lift, and install
- Quiet operation – As low as 35dBA*
- Operate at full brightness on a single 110V circuit – Simply plug into a standard outlet and start the show!
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extending the lifetime of your projector, and results in quieter operation
- AMX and Crestron connectivity - For enhanced collaboration and easy integration into virtually any existing boardroom
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Advanced electronics – Firmware updates take only minutes
- Medical training capable – With DICOM simulation mode for advanced grayscale image reproduction, perfect for analyzing X-rays and medical scans for training purposes
- 5-year warranty
We’re here to support your investment
Backed by Christie's industry-leading warranties, service, and support, you can feel confident investing in the Christie HS series. If you have any questions or want to speak to a Christie sales representative, please contact us.
* 35dBA in Eco2 mode (2x wheel speed) and 42dBA in standard mode (3x wheel speed).