Welcome a new workhorse into your stable with the Christie® Crimson WU31 3DLP® laser projector. Engineered from the ground-up, the high-brightness Crimson WU31 has been designed to meet specific demands of large venues, live events and high-use environments.
Featuring an IP5X-sealed, solid-state laser light source in a rugged and compact chassis, the Crimson WU31 provides years of reliable and virtually maintenance-free operation. Add enhanced color performance of Christie BoldColor Technology and ultra-fast processing of Christie TruLife™ electronics and you benefit from a powerful and easy to use projector that will quickly become your go-to solution for demanding, large venue events and applications.
- High-brightness – 31,500 Center lumens for big, bright images
- Christie BoldColor Technology - Enhanced color performance and saturation over standard laser phosphor projection
- Long-life laser light source – Up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Image fidelity - 3DLP projection offers a more efficient use of light with higher color contrast and when combined with Christie BoldColor Technology provides striking, true-to-life visuals
- Advanced electronics – Christie TruLife® electronics offers ultra-fast processing with WUXGA resolution at 60Hz standard and optional 120Hz
- Blend and warp – Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy multi-projector installs
- Seamless integration – Compatible with optional Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Perfectly aligned arrays. All the time. – Supports Christie Guardian, a powerful feature option of Mystique, which ensures invisible, real-time automatic blended image correction even when content is playing
- Fully omnidirectional – Unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- ILS lens compatibility – Intelligent motorized lens system designed to work with existing Christie M and J Series lenses for added cost savings and versatility
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with Christie Link. Link packages available with the following products:
- You can also opt for a Christie Terra SDVoE input board that will allow automatic high quality up or down scaling of VGA to 4K signals directly to the projector from your AV source as well as control over 10G Ethernet.