Christie Professional Services is one of the industry’s most trusted advisors in designing, manufacturing, deploying and supporting commercial audio-visual display systems.
With strategic locations worldwide and a comprehensive network of customer service engineers, project managers, and training and service technicians we can rapidly dispatch the expertise, parts, and replacements you need.
Whether your team needs immediate technical support through our Network Operations Centers, proactive preventative maintenance, or rapid-response emergency onsite resolution, we are ready to support you.
Why partner with us?
- We are a team unlike any other committed to keeping your AV systems working so you can too
- Our expansive global service network of trained experts ensure rapid response times and resolution
- We offer tailored service packages designed to meet your unique situation and needs
- We are technology agnostic and support every AV system, regardless of how it was acquired
- We offer stellar AV support and complete system protection for absolute peace of mind coverage
What can we do for you?
- Increase system life and safeguard your investment
- Minimize system downtime and inconvenience
- Simplify your business operations
- Lessen the burden on your support staff
- Ensure full continuity of service
Professional Services brochure
Christie Network Operations Centers
Tailored service solutions
Whether you have a new Christie display solution or one that’s been serving you for years, our fully customizable service and support packages help prolong the life of your products and get the most from your investment. If your AV solution needs routine maintenance, troubleshooting, or repair, our support services help manage costs and get the level of support you need.
- Immediate 24/7/365 technical support through our world-class Network Operations Centers
- Remote monitoring and management for proactive and data-driven support
- Preventative onsite maintenance to maximize your system’s uptime
- Rapid-response emergency onsite resolution to get your system back up and running
- Complete system protection and accelerated access to critical spare parts through our parts service and protection program
- Hands-on onsite training to create empowered and confident end-users
- Critical software updates for peace of mind coverage
- Flawless project management and planning for major equipment upgrades, rollouts, installations, and decommissions
Contact us today to build your tailored support program that supports your unique situation and needs. Together we’ll identify service level targets and agreements that protect your investment and give you peace of mind.