The support we promise is the support we deliver.
Christie® Professional Services is one of the industry’s most trusted advisors in designing, manufacturing, deploying and supporting professional AV display systems.
With strategic locations worldwide* and a comprehensive network of customer service engineers, project managers, and training and service technicians, we can rapidly dispatch the expertise, parts, and replacements you require.
Whether your team needs immediate technical support through our Network Operations Center, proactive preventative maintenance, or rapid-response emergency onsite resolution, we’re ready to support you.
What sets us apart
- We are a team of highly skilled specialists with over 90 years of AV technology expertise
- Our global service network ensures we’re always by your side, world-wide
- We tailor our quality services to meet your unique situation and needs
- We are technology agnostic and support every AV system, regardless of how it was acquired
- We offer stellar AV support and complete system protection for absolute peace of mind coverage
Professional Services brochure
What we can do for you
- Increase and optimize system life, safeguarding your investment
- Lessen the burden on your support staff – think of us as an extension of your AV/IT personnel
- Augment your service capabilities and geographic reach to grow your business
- Ensure full continuity of service with highly skilled technicians to support complex solutions
*Please contact us for further detail.
We know there’s no such thing as a ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution
Whether you have a new Christie display solution or one that’s been serving you for years, our fully customizable service and support packages help prolong the life of your products and get the most from your investment.
- Immediate 24/7/365 technical support through our world-class Network Operations Center
- Remote monitoring and management for proactive and data-driven support
- Preventative onsite maintenance to maximize your system’s uptime
- Rapid-response emergency onsite resolution to get your system back up and running
- Complete system protection and accelerated access to critical spare parts through our parts service and protection program
- Hands-on classroom and onsite training to create empowered and confident end-users
- Flawless project management and planning for major equipment upgrades, rollouts, installations, and decommissions
- Trusted third-party service management for expanded support coverage and swift response time