Today's simulation environments are more demanding than ever before. The Christie Matrix S+2K is purpose-built to handle even the most challenging of today's simulation display requirements. Based on DLP® technology, the Christie Matrix S+2K offers the SXGA+ resolution and a contrast ratio from 1500-2000:1 for incredibly accurate night scenes.
||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|
||500W CERMAX® Xenon|
||34 kg (75 lb)|| |
The Christie Matrix S+2K features Christie AccuFrame™, the unique advanced electronics in all 3-chip Matrix Series projectors to accurately display high speed simulation content for the most true-to-life displays.
- 2,500 ANSI lumens (+/- 10%)
- True SXGA+ resolution (1400x1050)
- Christie AccuFrame™ for the most accurate frame display
- SuperCR™ 450-600:1 ANSI, 1500-2000:1 full field (adjustable internal aperture)
- Colour Purity Filter (CPF™): enables superior colour matching for both dark night-time scenes and bright daylight scenes
- All new 10-bit processing for high-bandwidth signal processing, built-in Image Warping, superior edge-blending and more
- ChristieTWIST™: image warping and enhanced edge-blending module comes standard
- Comprehensive colour Adjustment (CCA™)
- SLIC™ Spatial Light Image Construction
- Custom Gamma Adjustment (CGA™) and grayscale tracking
- Minimum Processing Latency (MPL™)
- ChristieNET™ networking
- Motion platform ready, available build to order
An industry first, Christie AccuFrame™ was developed specifically for the simulation market. It's able to nullify image artifacts (such as smearing or double image perception) in high speed simulation. A fully adjustable electronic solution, it supports various frame rates and environments, delivering the most accurate frame display. Tested against other types of projection systems in daylight, night time and with Night Vision Goggle (NVG) stimulation Christie clearly 'owns the night' with stimulated NVG compatibility and the most realistic viewing.
Combined with the highest colour uniformity, Christie Twist™ image warping and enhanced edge-blending, RGB colour matching, full control of gamma curves and grayscale tracking, high input bandwidth and less than one frame propagation delay, the Christie Matrix S+2K is an ideal CRT replacement solution.
Christie Matrix - recreate reality