Whether it’s mission-critical operations or monitoring feeds for a broadcast, your team needs to securely display, arrange, and operate multiple sources to make quick, informed decisions.
Christie Hedra™ Pro-Video is a versatile video wall processor that gives you real-time access to your data that you can control from virtually anywhere for seamless collaboration and sharing of critical information so you can make those decisions.
Hedra Pro-Video allows you to flexibly arrange, view, and manage 27 inputs, sources, and streams with a secure, latency-free operation on video walls up to 32MP.
- Secure: Robust, TAA-compliant Linux-based embedded hardware system
- Responsive: Real-time architecture with ultra-low latency
- Hardware scaling with bilinear filter for the best video quality
- User-friendly on-screen administration, API for remote control, and touch panel support
- Up to 26 inputs to arrange, combine, and transmit video sources to up to four UHD displays
- Supports UHD input signals
- Support for video walls in configurations up to 4 x 4 or 8 x 2 and 32MP
- Freestyle Mode: Allows inputs to be freely overlapped, scaled, and positioned
- Reliable with power redundancy capabilities for 24/7 operation
- Versatile hybrid functionality: supports HDMI sources as well as IP-based signals