Whether it’s mission-critical operations or monitoring feeds for a broadcast, your team needs to securely display, arrange, and operate multiple sources to make quick, informed decisions.
Christie Hedra™ Standard is a KVM-enabled video wall processor that gives you real-time access to your data that you can control from virtually anywhere for seamless collaboration and sharing of critical information so you can make those decisions.
This versatile hybrid video wall processor allows you to flexibly arrange, view, and manage nine inputs, sources, and streams with a secure, latency-free operation on canvases of up to 16MP.
- Secure: Robust, TAA-compliant Linux-based embedded hardware system
- Responsive: Real-time architecture with ultra-low latency
- Hardware scaling with bilinear filter for the best video quality
- User-friendly on-screen administration, API for remote control, and touch panel support
- Up to nine inputs to arrange, combine, and transmit video sources to up to four UHD displays
- Supports UHD input signals
- Support for video walls in configurations up to 4 x 2 and 16 MP
- KVM support: 7 × USB Type B keyboard, video, and mouse interface to operate up to 7 sources
- Fully integrated KVM functionality for multiple users
- Freestyle Mode: Allows inputs to be freely overlapped, scaled, and positioned
- Reliable with power redundancy capabilities for 24/7 operation
- Versatile hybrid functionality: supports HDMI sources as well as IP-based signals