The Christie® Terra Controller gives you complete, secure operational control and management of SDVoE systems. Featuring an intuitive web-based programming interface, the Terra Controller is easy to learn and use, simplifying the installation, configuration, programming, management and operational tasks of SDVoE systems.
This embedded device is highly-secure and offers redundancy and web-based configuration making it ideal for reliable operation in mission-critical environments.
- Full-control: configure networked devices, control routing, configure audio, manage source and display configurations and easily scale visuals all from a single, easy-to-use programing interface
- Saved configurations and presets: minimize programming and simplify system management by easily accessing preset and saved configurations directly or from a third-party control system using an advanced API
- Embedded operating system: built-in control capabilities operate from a secure and reliable management platform
- Software client: configure and program systems offline before going to site, and map devices to the program during commissioning
- Web-based programming: easily access control interface from virtually any location and device
- Highly-secure: features multi-level user access, encrypted control and system data, user access and operational system logging, strong password management and more to ensure the safeguarding of your information
- Redundant control configuration: ensures continuous operation of the system
- System-wide updates: single-configuration for easy updates to all Christie Terra components in a system
- Solid-state storage: no moving parts promises reliable operation over time
- Use Terra Controller APS (166-004105-XX) for Australia, New Zealand, China, India, South Korea, Japan or Russia