Our mission to develop the best LED display technology never stops. To create Christie MicroTiles® LED, the engineers in our North American research and manufacturing facility applied everything that made the original MicroTiles® such a game-changer and took it further by incorporating the latest in LED display technology and advanced mechanical design. The result was a monumental leap forward in LED system architecture.
The evolution of LED continues
We never stop innovating – it’s in our DNA. With the addition of our new 1.0mm and 0.75mm models to our lineup, we continue to deliver everything you expect from our game-changing LED technology.
Christie MicroTiles LED is set apart from the rest
MicroTiles LED is set apart from the rest
Key features for the all-new MicroTiles LED
- Improved visual performance - With an even finer pixel pitch, you get a better visual acuity that results in brightness up to 2000 nits. Encapsulations on the 1.0mm models improve optical performance that results in outstanding black-level performance and perceived contrast.
- Increased reliability - The new models are even more reliable, easier to maintain, and have a longer life with the latest flip-chip technology. We do this by flipping the chip upside down, and dissipating heat more efficiently.
- Increased power efficiency - Using energy-saving technology, the new models reduce power consumption and give you an even more energy-efficient LED display. This energy savings comes from using common cathode technology, which distributes power proportionately to each RGB module as needed.
- Increased durability - The new 1.0mm tiles feature LED encapsulation, which provides a protective surface that protects the display from dust, dirt, and scratches. The increased durability gives you the option to add interactive touch to your MicroTiles LED video wall.
And in all our MicroTiles LED models, you’ll find:
- Limitless design freedom - Proprietary cabinet-free Click-n-Go™ LED tiles can be arranged in near-limitless ways, including 90-degree inside/outside corners and concave and convex curves
- Superior visual quality - Powerful processing including 12-bit input sources, 4K@120Hz and HDR10 compatibility combined with high-brightness and cinema-quality color produces brilliant, true-to-life detail
- Proprietary QuickMount™ system - Laser-cut steel mounting sheets and machined wall anchors reduce installation complexity and eliminate the alignment challenges of traditional LED products
- Patented Neighbor Detection™ and AutoMatch™ - Individual tiles automatically detect and self-locate , while the sensor-based AutoMatch feature automatically matches color and brightness to achieve >97% uniformity across the entire display for the entire operational lifetime
- Experience robust, flicker-free, and uncompromised Active 3D at 60Hz per eye with MicroTiles LED Active 3D - We designed this high-end display application to enhance visualization and collaborative design processes and is available as an option with our 1.25mm models.
- TAA-compliant - Manufactured in our Kitchener-based Center for Engineering Excellence , MicroTiles LED are one of the only LED products in the world that are TAA-compliant.
Spec your video wall with the LED designer
With just a few clicks, you can design a wall for your space, create a simple reference diagram and generate a bill of materials so you can order everything you need.