With a mission to develop the best LED display technology available, Christie® engineers went to work in our North American research and manufacturing facility applying everything that made the original MicroTiles® such a game-changer and took it further by incorporating the latest in LED display technology and advanced mechanical design. The result is a monumental leap forward in LED system architecture.
- Limitless design freedom – Proprietary cabinet-free Click-n-Go™ LED tiles can be arranged in near-limitless ways including 90-degree inside/outside corners and concave and convex curves
- Superior visual quality – Powerful processing including 12-bit input sources, 4K@120Hz and HDR10 compatibility combined with high-brightness and cinema-quality color produces brilliant, true-to-life detail
- Proprietary QuickMount™ system – Laser cut steel mounting sheets and machined wall anchors reduce installation complexity and eliminate the alignment challenges of traditional LED products
- Patented Neighbor Detection™ and AutoMatch™ – Individual tiles automatically detect and self-locate while the sensor-based AutoMatch feature automatically matches color and brightness to achieve >97% uniformity across the entire display for the entire operational lifetime
- Experience robust, flicker-free and uncompromised Active 3D at 60Hz per eye with MicroTiles LED Active 3D. This high-end display application is designed to enhance visualization and collaborative design processes and is available as an option with our 1.25mm models.
MicroTiles LED product overview
Spec your video wall with the LED designer
With just a few clicks, you can design a wall for your space, create a simple reference diagram and generate a bill of materials so you can order everything you need. Use the LED designer now.