Enjoy the freedom of unrestricted power. With 15,750 lumens, the Christie® DWU15-HS is the lightest and brightest 1DLP® laser projector to operate at full-brightness on a single 10A, 120V circuit. There’s no need for high-power runs. Simply plug it into a standard 120V outlet and start the show!
Your audience will enjoy incredible brightness and WUXGA resolution, plus enhanced color performance—with deeper blacks and more natural and realistic onscreen visuals—thanks to our new Christie BoldColor+™ technology.
A long-lasting and reliable laser light source plus the affordability of 1DLP technology make this projector a cost-effective option for high-use applications. The DWU15-HS supports active and passive polarized 3D right out of the box, and for extra peace of mind, it comes with a 5-year warranty.
With built-in Christie Twist™, you can quickly and easily set up and align irregular screens and multi-projector displays. The option to add Christie Mystique™ automated camera-based alignment software lets you quickly stage, install, align, and recalibrate multi-projection systems in minutes.
- Premium color – Christie BoldColor+ gives audiences enhanced color performance—with deeper blacks and more natural and realistic onscreen visuals.
- High value, high performance – With a long-lasting and reliable laser light source, this 15,750-lumen WUXGA-resolution projector is a cost-effective option for high-use applications
- Support for passive polarized 3D provides additional versatility
- Warping and blending – Make setup even easier with proprietary Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy setup of multi-projector displays
- Compatible with Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment and recalibration software that lets you quickly install, align, calibrate, and maintain multi-projection systems
- Compatible with Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC) – Use CIC to trigger autofocus, automatically calibrate projector color, optimize color uniformity, and more
- Compact form factor – Lightweight and with a small footprint, the new HS Series projectors are easy to ship, lift, and install
- Quiet operation – As low as 35dBA*
- Operate at full brightness on a single 110V circuit – Simply plug into a standard outlet and start the show!
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extending the lifetime of your projector, and results in quieter operation
- AMX and Crestron connectivity - For enhanced collaboration and easy integration into virtually any existing boardroom
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Advanced electronics – Firmware updates take only minutes
- Medical training capable – With DICOM simulation mode for advanced grayscale image reproduction, perfect for analyzing X-rays and medical scans for training purposes
- 5-year warranty
We’re here to support your investment
Backed by Christie's industry-leading warranties, service, and support, you can feel confident investing in the Christie HS series. If you have any questions or want to speak to a Christie sales representative, please contact us.
* 35dBA in Eco2 mode (2x wheel speed) and 39dBA in standard mode (3x wheel speed).